FIGHT TERRORISM TO SAVE OUR CHILDREN !October 22, 2020
PTM, PASHTUN SPRING: A GRASS ROOT CIVIL POLITICAL & HUMAN RIGHTS MOVEMENTOctober 28, 2020
- Help, support and utilize institutionalized, sustainable media structures in the region with particular emphasis on Afghanistan and Pakistan to raise the bar of journalistic standards through training a responsible, balanced reporting; Media Ethics and independent investigative journalism.
- IRESK will provide an effective, private, institutional structure to network, promote, develop, and manage the problems associated with Pashtun through inter-disciplinary Communications, capacity building and related activities and skills, in France, Pakistan and Afghanistan.
- Support the Pashtun immigrants here in France by liaising with public and private organizations / institutions etc. Provide counseling to Pashtuns about their rights and inform them about their responsibilities towards the government of France which is hosting them.
- Interact and gain support through advocacy groups, political parties, public and private entities, elected representatives and others, on behalf of the Pashtuns.
- Encourage Pashtun youth in UK, Europe and Americas to connect themselves to their Pashtun culture of love, non-violence and peace rather than following the radical and extremists pseudo-religious scholars and dobious Islamist organizations spreading ideology of hate and killing.